Wednesday, September 24, 2008

When you least expect it

So I blogged earlier this week about how I anticipated this week would be bad. And sure, there are still lots of things hanging out there to be dealt with, and not all of them will be pretty. But surprisingly, its turning out to be a pretty good week.

One of the major projects we had hanging out there has come in, kicking off on Friday. I've heard back from some old contacts that I haven't talked to in a while, and that has been fantastic. A fellow Rockstar spec'd out our prospective resource needs over the next 6 months, and although its going to be hopping, now we have a much better sense of where we are. We're planning our trip to Virtual Worlds in London, and I'm getting excited about that.

Sometimes things aren't as bad as they seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment