Sunday, May 11, 2008

My mother always told me...

A small memo of appreciation for my mom, who has always encouraged me to do great things and to use my powers for good not evil. I hope I remember all the lessons she taught me and am able to pass them along to my children.

A few lessons from my mom:

  • There are geniuses in prison.
  • Treat everyone you meet how you would like to be treated.
  • You'll get in trouble if you do something wrong, but it will be twice as much trouble if you lie about it.
  • Don't let anyone else tell you what you can or can't do.
  • Always wear sunscreen.
  • Trust your intuition about people and situations.
  • Women are the stronger sex (sorry guys).
  • Don't worry about what other people think of you.
  • Go outside and play.
  • You have to live with your decisions, so choose wisely.
  • Sometimes the best thing to have for dinner is popcorn and ice cream.
  • Make time for the people who are most important to you.
  • Lots of guys will want to be with you; its up to you to decide who YOU want to be with.
  • Its never too late to undo a bad decision.

And one more that my mom reminded me of today:

  • You can be WHATEVER you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment