Saturday, December 31, 2011

Game on, 2012, game on.

I got a dog.
I taught a graduate class on game design. 
I said JFDI (the actual words ;) on stage during the closing keynote at DevLearn. 
I finally took the kiddos to Disney World. 
I sold my company. 
I signed a book deal. 
I held out hope, had my hopes dashed and had my hopes renewed. 
I signed The Book. 
I joined a choir. 
I drove 37 hours over 5 days with 3 kiddos and a puppy. 
I closed some chapters, started some new ones and left some to be continued. 
I leaned on my friends and they leaned on me. 
I laughed until I cried. 
I cried until I laughed. 
I got my first tattoo.
I took up photography and took beautiful pictures. 
I tweeted and blogged and tumblr'd and flickr'd.
I danced. A lot. And not always in my living room :)
I read the entire Game of Thrones series (so far). 
I strengthened friendships that I can't imagine living without.
I watched my kiddos grow in ways I could never have predicted.
I grew in ways I could never have predicted.
I learned. 

So let's dance, 2012. 


5 comments:

  1. I had to look up JFDI in urban dictionary... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little proud that I wrote something that prompted an Urban Dictionary search. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're doing pretty damn well. I'm interested to see 2012 as well. Bring it, biotch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring it, indeed. Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're my heroine. Hope that's spelled correctly. LOL

    ReplyDelete