A small memo of appreciation for my mom, who has always encouraged me to do great things and to use my powers for good not evil. I hope I remember all the lessons she taught me and am able to pass them along to my children.
A few lessons from my mom:
- There are geniuses in prison.
- Treat everyone you meet how you would like to be treated.
- You'll get in trouble if you do something wrong, but it will be twice as much trouble if you lie about it.
- Don't let anyone else tell you what you can or can't do.
- Always wear sunscreen.
- Trust your intuition about people and situations.
- Women are the stronger sex (sorry guys).
- Don't worry about what other people think of you.
- Go outside and play.
- You have to live with your decisions, so choose wisely.
- Sometimes the best thing to have for dinner is popcorn and ice cream.
- Make time for the people who are most important to you.
- Lots of guys will want to be with you; its up to you to decide who YOU want to be with.
- Its never too late to undo a bad decision.
And one more that my mom reminded me of today:
- You can be WHATEVER you want to be.