I realized that most of my posts have not been update-related. All of them have been related to what's been going on, but not direct commentary. Its hard, in a way, to directly comment on the company's progress and keep things appropriately anonymous. But for those inquiring minds who want to know, here's a peek at where we are with Tandem.
- Really busy with client projects--Tandem was lucky to be awarded some projects shortly after we started, and with some spectacular freelancer support, we've been doing well at delivering
- In process on our mission/vision/values statements--we've been spending time on our weekly Rockstar Wednesday meetings working on this, although the last few weeks have been a bit more focused on tactical concerns
- Designing our demos/proof of concepts--this is exciting. We've been getting closer to actually getting some of our product ideas developed in demo versions to show to people. Can't wait for this.
- Figuring out our PR/communications plan--we've got a list of conferences we're planning on attending. We've been plotting to present as much as possible. Have some white papers in progress. Working on a new plan for our website.
- Figuring out strategy for the next year--I've been trying to review the info I gathered at the VW conference, need to catch up with a ton of people
- Starting to schedule sales/capabilities meetings--did our first yesterday. Have several more on the books.
That's it in a nutshell. Seems like everything is in progress. No wonder I feel so overwhelmed at times. I'm looking forward to putting more checkmarks on the to-do list.