Friday, February 27, 2009

Movin' on

Today is our last day in our first office. We never really liked this office space...in fact, we barely unpacked. I think we knew all along that it was just a transitional step and that we'd be finding a better space at some point, a space that is truly ours. 


Still, I'm kinda sad to leave. We're going virtual for a bit until we figure out where we want to be (we're not making the same mistake of moving into a space just to have one) and I'm already feeling a little less grounded. With how busy we have been, real estate has not been our priority. But I'm feeling the pull of wanting our own space, a place that we love to be in as much as we love working together.

Farewell, office space. We'll miss you not for what you are, but for what you represent to us. I'm looking forward to finding the next home for Tandem Learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment