Thursday, February 19, 2009

Anniversary



I've been Twittering, posting on Facebook, Yammering, and IMing all day about it, but in case you didn't hear, today is officially the one year anniversary of Tandem Learning. More accurately, its the anniversary of the first day that I didn't have another form of income (I had already filed to register as a company as of Jan. 31), but that's as good of a starting point as any. 


It's been a long, strange first year. I can't believe everything that has happened. I couldn't have done this without the ridiculously awesome support of my family. I couldn't have done this, and wouldn't have wanted to because it wouldn't have been nearly as fantastic, without my fellow Tandemites. 

I could be mushy and reflect on everything that happened over the past year. I prefer to quote our unofficial motto: We told you so.

Happy anniversary to us. May there be many more. 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats -- I found your blog via search Twitter. We just celebrated our third year in business so I understand how treasured that first birthday is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tandem - wishing you the best of luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete