Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My 2016 resolutions (after the dismal results of my 2015 goals...)

I've been thinking about whether I should be making any resolutions at all, since I didn't achieve ANY of my resolutions for 2015. But it's tradition, and so, 5 days in, I'm going to give it a shot. No pressure at all, actually...achieving just ONE would be an improvement over last year :)

My goals for 2016:

  • Learn to play my ukulele
  • Keep up with my workouts
  • Take a picture every day; post them in Flickr (or on some 365 day photo challenge site that I might find...).
That's it. I have professional goals, I have some travel goals...but my resolutions this year are my selfish, personal goals to do things that I know (will) make me happy. 

Here's to achieving all of your goals in 2016. Do something for yourself this year. 

Happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the transparency, and for sharing your personal goals for this year. I agree that completing even one is an accomplishment. I set none in 2015 because I was working and completing my MBA, and made that my focus. Now that it is complete, I am setting some in 2016. Like you - no pressure - but things I would like to get done for myself. Thanks for sharing! http://www.tonystemen.com

    ReplyDelete